What Does Rolls-Royce VIN Number Contain?
Information Provided by a Rolls-Royce VIN Check
Lookup Rolls-Royce Service History By VIN Check
Rolls-Royce VIN Check-In 3 Steps
It’s simple to use our VIN Check Tool. Follow these three easy steps below to Decode your VIN Number.
1. Find the VIN
To decode your Rolls Royce VIN, you need to find it first. It is usually found on the inside of the driver’s door frame or windshield
2. VIN Check
Enter the VIN in the search form above. Press the button or press enter and wait for your Rolls Royce VIN to be processed
3. Get VIN Report
Rolls-Royce VIN Check Sample Reports
Here are the top 5 facts about Rolls-Royce
- Rolls-Royce is the only vehicle manufacturer to have an in-house design team that includes both engineers and designers.
- The iconic Spirit of Ecstasy hood ornament, which sits atop the radiator of every Rolls-Royce vehicle, was first used in 1911 and is based on a sculpture created by sculptor Charles Sykes.
- The Phantom V, which was first produced in 1959, was the first Rolls-Royce vehicle to feature power steering and air conditioning.
- Rolls-royce is the only vehicle manufacturer to offer an unlimited mileage warranty on their vehicles.
- The Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe, which was introduced in 2008, is the first Rolls-Royce vehicle to feature a V12 engine.
Get VIN Check Report for the Following Rolls-Royce Models
Silver Ghost (1906-1926)
Phantom I (1925-1931)
Phantom II (1929-1936)
Phantom III (1936-1939)
Silver Wraith (1946-1959)
Silver Dawn (1949-1955)
Phantom IV (1950-1956)
Silver Cloud (1955-1966)
Phantom V (1959-1968)
Silver Shadow (1965-1980)
Phantom VI (1968-1991)
Silver Spirit (1980-1999)
Silver Spur (1980-2000)
Phantom VII (2003-2017)
Phantom VIII (2018-present)
Frequently Asked Questions
A Rolls-Royce VIN check provides valuable insights into your vehicle’s history, including manufacturing details, ownership history, accident records, maintenance history, title information, recall notifications, warranty details, and odometer readings.
To perform a Rolls-Royce VIN check, locate the 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on your vehicle, typically found on the driver’s side dashboard or the driver’s side door jamb. Enter the VIN on our VIN Check form to get the report.
Performing a Rolls-Royce VIN check is not mandatory, but we highly recommend it and consider it essential when buying a used vehicle. The VIN check provides crucial information about the car’s history, allowing you to make an informed decision and avoid potential issues such as undisclosed accidents, odometer fraud, or title discrepancies.