Detailed Vehicle History encourages its users to visit samples and also read reviews of our satisfied customers for a better perspective. Here are some sample vehicle reports:
- 1 Vehicle Report $15.00
- 2 Vehicle Report $21.00
- 5 Vehicle Report $36.00
- 10 Vehicle Report $60.00
- 25 Vehicle Report $105.00
- 50 Vehicle Report $150.00
A VIN number or vehicle identification number is a 17 digits unique series number. This number is mandatory for each and every vehicle and is assigned by the vehicle manufacturer. The VIN of your vehicle tells you the following information:
- a) The state location where your vehicle was made and is currently residing.
- b) The identity of your vehicle manufacturer , model and detailed specifications.
- c) The serial number, body type, chassis number, model, transmission, engine variety, and other specifications of your vehicle.
- d) The security code of your vehicle’s manufacturer.
- e) The whereabouts of one of the many plants of your vehicle manufacturer, where your vehicle was produced.
- f) The vehicle serial number or production line series.
All manufacturers of all types of vehicles across North America are required by state and federal laws to assign a unique 17 digits VIN number for each and every vehicle they manufacture. Without a valid and verified VIN (vehicle identification number), you will be unable to prove the ownership of your vehicle legally.
If you are in possession of a vehicle new or used, you absolutely have a VIN number on your vehicle. Here are the most common areas and ways to find your vehicle identification number:
- a) Check around the lower left-hand side dashboard (behind the steering wheel) of your vehicle.
- b) Check by the side of the driver’s seat.
- c) Check the rear wheel rims on your vehicle’s mainframe.
- d) Pop the engine hood and check the front engine for a metal plate with VIN.
- e) Check the wind-shields and vipers from outside your car for VIN.
- f) Check behind the spare-tire.
- g) Contact your manufacturer, dealership, or previous owner of your vehicle.
- h) Check the documents like DMV registration, Insurance forms, lease records, and other important documents like dealership delivery documents.
If you want to sell your used car for a high return on the used car sales market or are a curious vehicle owner who wants to find the real worth of their car. Having a Detailed vehicle history is the best and quickest solution for these queries. You can find your history report by following four simple steps:
- a) Go to Detailed Vehicle History
- b) Enter your email address
- c) Enter your unique 17-digits VIN or vehicle identification number.
- d) Enter your phone number (incase of support)
We can generate a quick, valid, and all-comprehensive vehicle history report for you. As soon as the payment is made, we will email you a lifetime valid vehicle history report. You will be able to login to your account and run additional reports in the future at no cost if you buy Unlimited Vin Lookup package.
At Detailed Vehicle History, we encourage our customers to take a look at our sample reports and consult our 24/7 online customer support representative for discussing the featured and non-featured factors on all vehicle sales reports. We provide 60 factors checked, lifetime valid, and federal level verified vehicle history reports. We also help you present your vehicle in the best colors for a used car market. We will assist you to find missing information on your vehicle and we will help you in organizing your vehicle-related documents. We will assist you in finding what your car is worth. We will help you present your vehicle ready for the best returns on a used car sales market and we will also provide a safe and secure shopping center dedicated to dealers, car owners, and sellers. To find out what a sample Detailed Vehicle History looks like, click below
It is normal for a vehicle owner and a new used car seller to doubt their existing vehicle history report. To find out if your vehicle history report is legitimate or not you can check the below-mentioned points to see if your current vehicle history report does or does not have this vital information. It is to be noted that a comprehensive vehicle history report employs more than 60 verification factors for authentication of each and every vehicle. Some of the most important factors are listed as under:
- 1. Outstanding lien and loan records.
- 2. Open recalls.
- 3. Weather damages.
- 4. Accident history.
- 5. Theft/stolen history.
- 6. Transfer of state.
- 7. Clean vehicle history.
- 8. Arson/ fire damages.
- 9. Regular repair and maintenance records.
- 10. Accessories and upgrades records.
- 11. Past ownership history.
- 12. Flood/water damage records.
- 13. Salvage, junked, or total loss records.
- 14. Police compound and repossession records.
- 15. Auctions and previous sales history.
- 16. Insurance and warranty claim.
- 17. Title brands.
- 18. Odometer, mileage verification.
- 19. Original documents verification.
If your vehicle has one or more counts of the above-mentioned factors. Don’t worry, simply visit Detailed Vehicle History and consult with our 24/7 online customer support agents, to get a quick, comprehensive, valid, bonafide, and hassle-free vehicle history report today!