Clean Used Cars available for Export to Nigeria
Nigerian auto market largely depends upon imported used cars from the United States and Canada. Customers locally prefer vehicles abroad that are exported as you can often find great deals and reliable vehicles. On average, buying a used vehicle can save you anywhere between 30% to 50% of the vehicle’s retail value. If you are interested in buying a used car in Nigeria then you’ve come to the right place. Detailed Vehicle History has a large database of used vehicles being sold across the United States and Canada.
Are you looking for a particular vehicle? A certain trim or vehicle feature or option that you or your client requires? Here at Detailed Vehicle History, we pride in taking custom requests from customers and helping them obtain the vehicle of their dreams.
How to avoid buying a Lemon?
Using Detailed Vehicle History proprietary decoding tools to uncover the complete history of the vehicle, simply locate the VIN Number to start the search. Every vehicle report contains important information such as the number of repairs or services performed, how much the vehicle is worth, if it was sold or offered at an auction including photos and more.
Acquiring a previously owned vehicle is a good approach to save some cash. If you shop smart, you can find a vehicle that will last you a long time. Take your time with a vehicle purchase as you will likely be keeping the vehicle for several years. Ensuring you check the VIN number gives you peace of mind knowing the vehicle’s previous history. View some sample reports on how we have saved customers thousands of dollars before buying a lemon vehicle.
Look up title history and checks for any VIN
Every Detailed Vehicle History report checks for title history. By using our Nigeria title check tool, you can uncover following important information about the vehicle.
- Clear Title – A clear title indicates that the vehicle has no credit or any form of lien. In legal terms, the vehicle is solely owned by the owner and there are no disputes or outstanding payments towards a third party concerning the vehicle in question.
- Affidavit Title – The seller provides the affidavit in lieu of title stating the paperwork that is missing, stolen, or destroyed. This is a legal document and is notarized or certified by relevant authorities.
- Bonded Title – Also known as the ‘Certificate of Title Surety’, this refers to a situation where the title of the vehicle was damaged or lost during the transfer process. Now that the title is unavailable, the ownership cannot be established legally and cannot be transferred using a normal process. Hence, a bonded title is processed using a surety bond. The vehicle will have ‘Bonded’ stamp for a period of 3 to 5 years and during this period, the owner can go to the Department of Motor Vehicles to get a clean title for the vehicle.
- Certificate of Destruction – A vehicle with a certificate of destruction is likely to be destroyed or shipped to overseas markets. Usually, insurance companies pay insurance claims on badly damaged insured vehicles. This way, insurance companies take ownership of these damaged vehicles and process them under the title of certificate of destruction. It is important to note that a car with a title of certificate of destruction is highly unlikely to gain a valid title for registration. Also, a vehicle with this title will not be allowed to be used on the road in most circumstances.
- Salvage Title – A car with a salvaged title has suffered major damage in an accident or from another source. In general, salvage title vehicle has none to very low book value and this means a total loss for the owner. Also, several car dealers do not deal with cars having a salvage title. Yet, dealers might sell a car with salvage title without declaring it. That is why our VIN decoder service is an important tool that you can use to safeguard your interest.
It is still possible to revise the title of a salvage-titled car. A car that has been repaired and inspected by relevant authorities for road use can be re-tilted and used again. Another option is to repair the car and then process it under the export title. A salvaged title vehicle can be exported to some key overseas markets like Ukraine, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Senegal, and many others.
- Electronic Title – The electronic title is a digital title that could be issued for a car by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Our advanced VIN check service also finds the electronic title for the vehicle.
- Export Title – The VIN Decoder service provides a detailed auction history along with the export title. A vehicle which is to be exported overseas has an export title and custom clearance documentation. The export title allows the overseas buyer to process the documents accordingly and without any complications.
- Junk Title – The junk title is designated to a car when it is sold to a junkyard. The intention is to scrap these cars for spare parts. Alongside certificate of destruction, the junk title is another title that you should check to better understand the worth of the car you are buying.
- Lienholder Title – A car with lien or any credit against it is issued with a title directly to the lienholder. The title often indicates that there is some outstanding payment for the vehicle that is still being paid by the current owner. The payments could be owed to a bank or some other third party. The lienholder will be the lender and they will also retain possession of the title until all dues are paid. But, the owner of the vehicle will be the buyer.
- Parts Only Title – A parts only title means that the vehicle has suffered major damage in an accident. The car might not be repairable and cannot be used in the United States anymore. The transfer is completed under the part only title with a bill of sale. In some cases, the export title can also be processed for these vehicles. But, these vehicles cannot be registered or titled again in the United States.
- Reconstructed Title – A car will have a reconstructed title if the car has undergone serious damage and repair. The title is provided by an authorized rebuilder, body shop, or insurance company.
- Rebuilt Title – A vehicle that has suffered major damage, has been repaired, and then inspected for road use, will have a rebuilt title. A rebuilt title can be issued by the insurance company, an authorized rebuilder, body shop, or collision center. A car with a rebuilt title might face difficulties to get complete insurance coverage. Often insurance firms have some limitations and reservations regarding a vehicle with a rebuilt title. Our VIN check tool provides a detailed history report including all the title check reports.
What can you find out by running a VIN Check?
By using our VIN check tool, you can uncover important history about the vehicle. When buying any vehicle it is vital to check the vehicle’s history before committing to a purchase. Often times, vehicles are accidented have salvage titles and previous damages that go unreported. Some vehicle’s are even sold at Auctions as damaged vehicles.
You can find the number of owners of the vehicle along with the duration of ownership and registration location. The registration location covers the city, state, and country details.
You can find out whether the vehicle was involved in any accidents or if it has any title issues. The detailed report includes the salvage title check which also includes insurance records verifications using the national databases. View Auction history and photos to verify if the vehicle was in an accident and how severe the accident was before repairs.
Every VIN check report provides a detailed comparison of vehicle against other models. The comparative information is useful to understand the real worth of the vehicle and to identify the best time to buy or sell.
vehicles can be purchased with special packages and additional options like exterior options, interior additions, safety features, audio system specifications. Our VIN Decoder tool can assist you in finding over 100 specifications on every model every manufactured.
Our VIN report contains market value calculation using an advanced tool that considers current mileage and other data to provide an up-to-date market value. Vehicle depreciation and resale value can be then compared with other vehicles. The vehicle comparison is focused and covers similar models sold in the nearby locality to ensure relevance.
The type of warranty coverage and current status information can also be found using the VIN decoder. Find out if the vehicle is still under warranty or out of warranty.
Each VIN number search reveals key information about any past reports concerning law enforcement agencies. It is important to know any specific law enforcement reports associated with a vehicle as it impacts the current worth and resale value.
The crash rating guide provides a clear view of the safety of a vehicle in case of an accident. The rating also reflects on the technical capability of a vehicle to avoid an accident.
The VIN check also reveals the insurance claims details for that vehicle. Insurance claims have a significant impact on the resale value of the vehicle and therefore, it is highly recommended to verify it by using the VIN Lookup tool.
Find out if the VIN Number you are looking up has been in an auction using our VIN check tool. Each auction report includes 10+ photos including the exterior, interior and engine including damages of the vehicle. Learn how much the vehicle was sold for in auction and its previous listing history.
Look up if the vehicle has any outstanding recalls or safety concerns. Repairing safety recalls is paramount to the vehicle and its passengers safety. Follow the instructions provided on the report to complete your services on time.
Records of the annual safety checks and emission inspections can be identified using the VIN decoder tool. This is an important check to complete as previous inspection delay or failure can result in penalties based on local legislation.
Check any VIN Number in Nigeria
Looking up the used car by the VIN number is a great way to avoid the buying of a lemon. If you are looking for used cars in the Nigeria, use our Nigeria VIN check tool to get more information than all leading vehicle history report providers.
You can find the 17-characters VIN number on windshield of the vehicle on a metallic plate or you’ll find the sticker on the driver’s door jamb. You can also find it on insurance or Title papers of the vehicle. In addition, VIN number is also available on engine and parts of the vehicle.
In Nigeria, you can use our VIN check service to find out the detailed history of the vehicle you’re willing to buy.
Carfax vs. Premium Report
Let’s compare Carfax vs our Premium Report to see how we stack up against the industry leader.
Features that you will not find on a Carfax report
Let’s compare Carfax vs our Premium Report to see how we stack up against the industry leader.
- Market Value
The most important factor when buying or selling a vehicle is to know how much the vehicle’s fair value price is, something that you cannot find on a Carfax report. Our proprietary technology estimates any vehicle value based on service, mileage, and condition history taking into account over 60 checks on each VIN.
Every vehicle report contains detailed specifications such as trim, engine, transmission, fuel, exterior dimensions, interior dimensions, and standard safety features. These detailed specifications and breakdown show more valuable information than the CarFax report.
- Features & Options
The full feature list includes accessories and features on a vehicle such as air conditioning, airbags, audio system, brakes, comfort features, convenience features, exterior features, instrumentation, lights, mirrors, safety, seatbelts, seats, security, stability and traction, suspension, tires, rims, and windows. This is what allows us to build a Window Sticker Window Sticker Feature
Auction Data including photos and detailed auction listing information is included in every vehicle report. See up to 10+ images on every vehicle with detailed specifications and auction history when records are available.
- Market Value breakdown
View market analysis that shows the market value of a vehicle which is a important insight for someone in the market to sell the vehicle or know more about its value.
- Days listed for sale
View how many days it will take for this vehicle to sell based on analysing similar vehicles sold in the market.
- Market Analysis
This helps you in analysing how much your vehicle worth based on the specified mileage and shows you similar competitor vehicles with cost and estimate mileage along with a graph to see which months are good for buying and selling.
- Depreciation Analysis
Depreciation is the largest cost in owning a vehicle, typically making up 40-50% of the total cost of ownership. Learn how much the vehicle will depreciate over 5 years. You’ll be able to see the searched VIN Number compared to other similar models and learn about the depreciation costs.
- Best time to buy or sell
We provide in-depth data based on the market analysis for the vehicles so the buyers and sellers and find the best months to buy and sell any vehicle.
- Safety Recalls
Each VIN Lookup allows you to access recalls from the manufacturer. Keep track of recalls that have been completed and one’s that need to be done to ensure the vehicle is safe.